5.10.11

And More Jewelery

Hi Everyone,

It's been very hectic this past few months. Between my enrollment in school and my full time job, I haven't been able to dabble in any of my hobbies and home projects.
Yes, that is my excuse for the delayed update on my blog.
Fortunately I come bringing updates and "completed" projects to show.

Note- When I say completed, I mean I've gotten tired of working on said project.

For this week I'll be presenting a few jewelery piece that I will be selling come spring, or whenever I have some free time.

As for the rest of the month, I will be sharing pieces all related to one of the best holidays of the year, Halloween! So stay tuned!


 African Sunset Multi-chain Necklace

A piece that I created using a few orange beads that I had kicking around.

 Golden Sun Necklace

A piece made from yellow glass beads and basic clay beads.

 Sea Coral Crochet Necklace

A crocheted necklace that made use of all my mismatch of blue and green glass beads.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment