12.7.11

A Present For a Friend Part 2

Unlike the continuation of most films, this continuation is equal if not better to last week's post. The images below are the second part of my friend's gift. The dress was sewn and fitted by Shelley, another friend of mine. Due to hectic scheduling it took a while for all three of us to get to together to discuss things like fabric, measurements and finally fitting.  However once the ball got rolling it didn't take long before the dress was completed and I had the graphic image printed onto it. Despite being a few months late with her birthday present, I'm sure Eve thought it was worth the wait. 

A type portrait I made in Photoshop. And yes that is my friend's Eve face and name. To learn how to do something like this feel free to check out the following link: A picture is work a thousand words.

The overall dress which I thought turned out pretty well.

Here's the close up.

No comments:

Post a Comment